Entergy has been part of Jerry Wilson Jr.’s life as long as he can remember. His father recently retired from the company after 40 years of service. When it came time to choose his own career path, Jerry was naturally drawn to the company.
During the winter storm in February, Entergy employee Matt Courtney of Clinton received a call from an elderly neighbor whose power was out. She had been running a space heater with a portable generator and needed help connecting it to her refrigerator to keep her food from spoiling.
Electricity is a safe and reliable form of energy. However, it can be dangerous if not treated properly. The following is a checklist of items that you can use throughout your home to help protect your family.
Josh Vance has been familiar with Entergy all his life. He remembers the company’s strong community presence in his hometown of Brookhaven, Mississippi. More than a decade ago, Josh joined the company as an engineering co-op student. Since then he has held several engineering roles and served as a line supervisor. Today, Josh is Entergy Mississippi’s construction manager, based in Jackson.
Phillip Pickle was selected by the National Safety Council as a safety leader for 2018.
Hall credits Entergy safety training for helping to save child’s life