Storm Center > Entergy Workers Prepare to Respond to Series of Weather Events
Entergy Workers Prepare to Respond to Series of Weather Events
A series of significant weather threats are rapidly closing in on our service territory and communities. We encourage you to finalize your preparations.
Forecasts call for gusty winds and thunderstorms in Texas and southern Louisiana, and wet snow and ice in parts of Arkansas and northern regions of Louisiana and Mississippi.
The impact of winter storms is very difficult to predict, but forecasts indicate the approaching weather system could be challenging.
We stay prepared to respond to storm outages through a very detailed, rehearsed plan that has worked well for us during past storm events.
As you make your own plans, we will keep you informed about our response. Here is how you can get information.
- Download our app for your smartphone at entergy.com/app or visit entergystormcenter.com to stay informed on our restoration progress. Newer-model Android users may have difficulty accessing all of the app’s features.
- Sign up for text alerts. From your cellphone, text R-E-G to 368374, or visit entergytext.com.
- Visit our View Outages page at stormcenter.com.
- Follow us on Twitter.com/entergy or Facebook.com/entergy.
- Call us at 800-9OUTAGE (800-968-8243).